Listed here is a summary of the documents needed by Dominican Law to become legitimately married within the Dominican Republic.
- Birth certification of Bride and Groom or certified content of Birth certification. If moms and dads’ names aren’t shown from the certificates, please suggest them separately.
- Notarized Declaration of solitary status when it comes to Bride and Groom. If formerly hitched, submit two copies of this Divorce Decree or Death Certificate. There is certainly a waiting that is mandatory for females, 10 months before these are typically legitimately permitted to remarry.
- A photocopy of wedding couple’s Passport.
- Photocopies of most Witnesses Passports. Is not nearest and dearest. If required, resort will offer witnesses.
- Wedding couple must certanly be within the national nation 3 company days before the wedding. Symbolic and non-legal ceremonies allow freedom for arrival date. Please consult with the marriage coordinator to talk about needs.
Take note: The Dominican Republic is currently an associate associated with Los Angeles Hague Convention, please have your formal papers apostilled by the Secretary of State workplace. You’ll be able to contact «Vitalcheck.com» to request apostilled Documents.
All papers needs to be translated and legalized because of the Dominican Consulate ahead of showing up within the Dominican Republic, aside from the Passports. The papers must certanly be legalized by the Dominican Consulate a maximum of three months ahead of the date for the wedding. It’s the couple’s duty to possess most of the paperwork prepared before the wedding.
For a fast and dependable interpretation and legalization solution of one’s paper work be sure to contact «Wedding Documentation (WE DO)», you can easily email Mrs. Leer más